Fresh Pasta Menu

Tortelli di Zucca Photographic Print

Well I bought up big on food last time, and found going into my next fortnight I won't have to buy food in the first week, just some in the minor pay, plus three meals.  Um yeah, makes sense to me lol.  I have put all the pasta recipes together unwisely, but found a good site with recipes with vegetables.  They seem expensive even without buying the pasta, but not too much so. 

Sunday 2nd ~ Gnocchi Bolognaise (uses Leggos bolognese chunky pasta sauce)
Monday ~ Canneloni & Salad
Tuesday~ Lasagne x 2

shopping for:

Wednesday ~ Mexican Corn, Coriander & Tortellini Salad
Thursday ~ Waldorf Agnolotti Salad
Friday ~ Beef Ravioli with Bocconcini & Basil Salad
Saturday ~ Tortellini, Pumpkin, Pancetta Salad
Sunday ~ Three Bean Agnolotti Salad
Monday 10th  ~ Ravioli, Parmesan Bake (uses pork sausages)

Interesting recipes:  Chorizo, Spinach & Tortellini Salad 

In the meantime my daughter had a cheese making class at school, and yesterday brought home a large amount of beautiful feta cheese.  She immediately made herself a Greek Salad  I chose to substitute a chorizo recipe from last week for this:

Spaghetti with Chorizo, Feta & Spinach

and then I am thinking of adding to the menu these two items to use it up and enjoy it, something where the cheese doesn't get lost.

Vegetarian Turkish Pizza
Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Spaghetti

So I already have means over from last fortnight, amazing.  I guess I will just drop off the Canneloni and Lasagne. 

Comments

Popular Posts