Christmas Hamper Menu

Christmas Cookies in the Shape of Snowmen Photographic Print

It will be my birthday just after the hampers arrive and then my daughters.  I have been buying some things for myself already, so the hampers will pay for the phone bill I am a little behind on, I am glad.  I am doing this in advance so I am right to go with the fruit and vegetable order.  

Friday 16th November (trip out to dentist) ~ Bacon & Avocado Burgers
Saturday ~ Ravioli Boscaiola
Sunday ~ Tortellini with Bacon, Tomato, Chilli & Baby Spinach
Monday ~  Tomato & Basil Agnolotti 
Tuesday ~ Prosciutto & Rocket Lasagna
Wednesday ~ Spaghetti with Salami Carbonara
Thursday ~ Tuna Pasta Salad
Friday ~ Vegetable & Chorizo Paella
Saturday ~ Lentil & Kransky Stew
Sunday ~ Pasta Papparadelle with Kabana
Monday ~ Lasagna

Interesting recipes:
Rocket Ravioli with Tomato & Olive Dressing
Mexican Pizza (uses pork mince)

Success from last week:
if you have pork sausages and not much else, try this, you won't feel deprived at all
Spring Rice with Sausage, Egg, Lemon & Pecorino 
 


Comments

Popular Posts