Back to School Menu

Spaghetti with Rocket on Spaghetti Server Photographic Print


Condensing my menu down to week by week this time as I have shopped for this week and have menus for this week only.  

Wednesday ~ Sausage & Egg Muffin Burgers
Thursday ~  Greek Pumpkin & Rice Tart
Friday ~ Lamb Sausage & Pumpkin Pilaf
Saturday ~ Spaghetti Carbonara with Broad Beans
Sunday ~ Ham & Broccoli Quiche
Monday ~ Lemon Spaghettini with Egg & Rocket

Interesting recipes:
Angelhair Pasta with Parmesan & Rocket
Silverbeet, Broad Bean & Rice Soup

Comments

Tania said…
Some nice meals there Linda :)

I must get back to menu planning, I have let it slip lately and I dont know why. Probably because of lazyness!

x
Linda said…
I lost three because of blogger somehow, had to start again. I'm hoping I did ok. We get paid more in the second week now, so I am tending to not have to be as far forward with it, less kids and more left overs too.

Popular Posts