School Holiday Menu

Chili Peppers and Corn Drying Photographic Print

I am pretty excited.  I had tamarind and lentils on the menu and it didn't look right as a main meal.  This lead on to other things.  I learnt that you can make corn chowder with sausages instead of bacon.  I think that would be very nice.  Now to find a recipe.  I was going through magazines that my husband brought back from America in 2000.  I looked for the magazine titles on facebook to be able to follow them and found a Pumpkin Cheesecake.  

Tuesday ~ Middle-Eastern Beef & Chickpea Wraps with Sumac Cream (uses mince)
Wednesday ~  Taco Salad
Thursday ~ Chow Mein
Friday ~ Sausage Corn Chowder trying to use beef sausages
Saturday ~ Chicken Fried Rice with Egg & Boc Choy
Sunday ~  Baked Gnocchi Spanakopita with Currants & Pine Nuts
Monday ~ Char Sui Chicken Wraps

Baking:  Pumpkin Cheesecake

Interesting recipes:  Apple Crumble Cheesecake (uses pie apple from hampers)
Polish Sausage Corn Chowder
Broccoli Corn & Bacon Chowder



Comments

Popular Posts