Inspired Menu

Unground Moroccan Ras El Hanout in Spice Market, Mellah, the Jewish Quarter Photographic Print

I got a bit carried away going through two sites by hand.  The first Nestle because I found an interesting recipe on a can of  Bear Brand evaporated milk.  Interestingly it wasn't on the site, but I have published it in case any one else has the same problem.  Then the Coles one.  I found that good for me because I use their different minces when they are cheap at the shop I use.  It is hard to find interesting pork mince recipes for example.  Coles are modern yet traditional, so you expect to see some new styled recipes on their site.  I was absolutely wrapped to find a split pea recipe for besan flour and tamarind.  Very excited, it will taste amazing.  It uses up a paste I already have in the fridge, so I am lucky I can make it, or my husband can, he is getting really good at these recipes.  I am also excited to find another recipe using chicken mince and butter chicken by Maggi.  We also found a can of Always Fresh sauerkraut in the local supermarket, I think I can still make Bigos,

Tuesday ~ North African Chicken & Kidney Bean Soup (uses Ras El Han Hanout)
Wednesday ~  Rocket Pesto & Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccini
Thursday ~ Warm Creamy Pesto Chicken Potato Salad
Friday ~ Creamy Mexican Bake (uses four bean mix)
Saturday ~ Butter Chicken Pizza (uses chicken mince) or Japanese Pancakes
Sunday ~ Aloo Tikka (uses tamarind & besan flour) tikka masala
Monday ~ Chicken Fried Rice with Egg & Boc Choy
Tuesday ~ Sausage & Pumpkin Lentils (uses beef sausages)
Wednesday ~ Greek Style Macaroni Cheese
Thursday ~ Tuna & Pasta Salad
Friday ~ Savoury Mince Ragout
Saturday ~ Creamy Lentil Soup
Sunday ~ Mince Chow Mein (uses bok choy)
Monday ~ Leek, Bacon & Silverbeet Baked Macaroni


Interesting recipes:
Classic Chicken Burger (uses chicken mince)
Dry Lamb Mince Curry
Freeform Moroccan Lamb Pie (uses lamb mince)
Glazed Mini Meatloaves
Lamb & Lentil Cottage Pie (uses lamb mince)
Lentil Stew with Spicy Sausage (uses Italian sausages)
Another Pastitso (uses lamb mince)
Pork, Sweet Potato & Bean Curry (uses pork mince)
Spicy Chorizo (Sausage) & Vegetable Casserole


Comments

Popular Posts