Legume, Rocket & Artichoke Menu

Pizza with Tomatoes and Rocket Photographic Print


I have come across a few gorgeous blogs that have great soups. After that I found that my fruit and vegie delivery people have an American bean Great Northerns to buy! I was very very excited. I have been going through the magazines my Mum gave me recipes+ that I don't think have an online link and keeping them in a marbig.

Tuesday ~ Jerusalem Artichoke & Rocket Soup or Jerusalem Artichoke & Rocket Soup
Wednesday ~ Lemon & Red Lentil Soup
Thursday ~ Adzuki/Aduki Bean & Pumpkin Soup
Friday ~ Pierce Street Vegetarian Chili (mixture of lentil colours)
Saturday ~ Egg & Green Olive Salad
uses sumac
Sunday ~ Falafal uses Great Northern Beans and the left over wraps from last week
Monday ~ Easy Pastitsio (marbig) uses a bag of gravy mix or something we have in the pantry (normally uses lamb mince)
Tuesday ~ Roast Vegetable and Tuna Pots
Wednesday ~ Crispy Bacon, Bean & Cheese Penne
Thursday ~ Vietnamese Chicken & Cabbage Salad
Friday ~ Zucchini & Bacon Fettucine
Saturday ~ Nicoise Risoni Salad
Sunday ~ Vegetable Pancakes with Curried Beef
Monday ~ Fish Parmagiana with Dill Slaw

although these are cheap recipes they may not be cheap enough, we'll see how I go.

Success from last week:
Noodle and Bean Soup
Silverbeet & Feta Crepes
Apple & Oat Muffins

Substitution last week that I had the things for:
Tray baked Sausages with Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes

Recipe for black lentils:
Pierce Street Vegetarian Chili

Arugula on FoodistaArugula

Comments

Simply Life said…
oh, this looks amazing!
Anonymous said…
I found you from the foodie blog roll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this arugula or rocket widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about recipes for rocket,thanks!

Popular Posts