One week from here one from there

Here is the other menu that I made up recently, added to my next menu. I have ordered the vegetables so the menu will be be related to that as I haven't been shopping yet. Both my husband and I have the opportunity to go to Coles this week.

Wednesday ~ Paella
Thursday ~ Paella
Friday ~ Spiced Pumpkin & Lentil Soup
Saturday ~ Black-eyed Bean & Vegetable Soup
Sunday ~ Black Turtle Beans and Green Lentil Soup
Monday ~ Spiced Coriander, Lentil & Barley Soup

these two made up on the fly in between a small and large pay
Tuesday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Wednesday ~ Pies, peas, chips & gravy
Thursday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Friday ~ Pizza from Coles
Saturday ~ Pumpkin & Capsicum Frajitas
Sunday ~ Kranksy, Pea & Ham Soup with Brussels Sprouts
Monday ~ Pork Chow Mein (uses wombok/wombuk)
Tuesday ~ Stir-fried Noodles with Pork & Boc Choy

added on the other meals to catch up:
Wednesday ~ Tuna & Broccoli Bread Bake
Thursday ~ Mexican Macaroni Cheese
Friday ~ Bacon & Spinach Macaroni Cheese
Saturday ~ Fragrant Egg Curry
Sunday ~ Cauliflower, Bacon & Split Pea Soup
Monday ~ Japanese pancakes



Comments

Popular Posts