A Simple Living Movie

I had the joy of watching the Hannah Montana movie last night. My husband has been to Tennessee so that is part of the appeal I suppose. Recently I was talking to my daughter about ferrets. She wanted to get one. I am wondering now if it was because of the movie.

Anyway, I loved the theme of the movie, not so much Life Wasn't Meant To Be Easy of our former Prime Minister, but

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause


I was impressed by the canning jars in a carrier unceremoniously dropped by Miley's Granma. There were lots of things I liked even the reference to Hip Hop in the following video, since I love Justin Bieber's song, which I think is hip hop and play it in the car, all related to seeing dance concerts and competitions. I think the trailers don't do this movie justice.



Anyway, the ferret in the movie did exactly as expected from my experience with ferrets and what I told the girls they were like!

Comments

Popular Posts