Pork Mince Recipe

Ginger Pork Stir-fry

Serves 4

1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 stalk lemongrass, outer leaves removed, base very finely chopped
3cm piece ginger, peeled, grated (we cheat with both of these and use a jar in the fridge)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
400g pork mince
150g snow peas, sliced in half diagonally
125g baby corn, sliced in half diagonally
120g button mushrooms, sliced
1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
450g packet hokkien noodles, separated
1/4 cup ketcap manis
1 tablespoon soy sauce
12 cup coriander leaves

Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 3 teaspoon oil, lemongrass, ginger, garlic and mince. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until mince is bornwed. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to wok. Add vegetables. Stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Add noodles. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mince mixture, ketcap manis and soy. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in coriander. Serve.

Comments

Maria said…
Hi Linda,

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Is it the Women's Weekly with Julia Gillard on the cover?

I've found the 'follow-up' comments option not a favourable one because then my inbox gets bombarded with replies from lots of different people from lots of different blogs.. and comments I don't need to see. My inbox has over 4,000 emails in it.. which I desperately need to sort out. I don't like logging on (and yes, getting excited!) to see lots of emails only to find they're not for me.. but they're actually just comments for a post.
Linda said…
Yes I can relate, I don't tick the box very often myself. Yes it was the Julia Gillard one.

Popular Posts