Better Weather for Soup

Basket of Brown Eggs


I bought an Australian Woman's Weekly today, actually my husband did. I wanted to get some ideas about fashion. I don't usually buy it, but it turned out to be handy. I am doing a pantry challenge and found the omelette recipe really good. I had already ordered my fruit and vegetables which I am not scimping on as they are run down, and they had a special on red capsicum, and I had bought the vermicelli noodles last time when I saw them in Coles.

We took pot luck with the meat when my husband bought the usual UHT milk boxes, our eucalyptus washing powder and the cheese. We buy these from the farmer's shop and needed some meat for tonight. It was good as all we have left until the fruit order comes is cabbage. Thursday is my actual shopping day.

Tuesday ~ Pies & Chips
Wednesday ~ Beef & Cabbage Stir Fry (beef mince) meat from IGA Curried Mince
Thursday ~ Left over fish fingers? with Tomato & Onion Salad with Tamarind
Friday ~ Vegetable Noodle Omelette (from AWW) uses bok choy, vermicelli noodles, red capsicum
Saturday ~ Lentil & Cauliflower Dahl or Curried Lentil & Pumpkin Soup
Sunday ~ Cabbage with Split Peas
Monday ~ Indian Cauliflower & Chickpea Curry
Tuesday ~ Green Lentil Soup
Wednesday ~ Potato & Egg Salad with Caper Dressing or Potato & Egg Salad
Thursday ~ Mushroom & Caper Pasta
Friday ~ Prawn & Pumpkin Paella
Saturday ~ Wombuk Salad with Sesame Dressing with Felafel
Sunday ~ Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni
Monday ~ Clam Chowder needs cream or Seafood Chowder,

Swap recipes: Bean & Pumpkin Stew
Potato & Cauliflower Curry
Indian Styled Potato & Pea Curry
Mexican Macaroni Cheese
Asian Bean Cakes
Rice Noodle & Vegetable Salad (needs red capsicum)

Left-overs: Noodle Frittata with Plum Sauce

Baking: Carrot Cakes without Cream Cheese Icing, Icing made with Coconut Cream

Interesting recipes:
Lentil Burgers with Tahini Sauce
Black-eyed Beans and Sausages with Tomato Sauce
Sausage & Cannellini Bean Frittata uses beef sausages

Comments

Popular Posts