Here's Where I Am Up To

Making : blog bundles to share (haven't quite finished them)
Cooking :
pies, peas & potatoes, hopefully
Drinking :
hopefully a cup of tea
Reading:
re-reading Tender Grace by Jackina Stark and her discussion questions and blog
Wanting:
another book to read
Looking:
ahead to buying some things at the real shops
Playing:
just sitting on the lawn with my daughter
Wasting:
time sitting under the tree at school waiting for the bus instead of reading the notice
Sewing:
nothing at the moment
Wishing:
for a part time job for our second son
Enjoying:
A Golden Gaytime
Waiting:
For hubby to come home from the shop
Liking:
sitting on the grass in the garden
Wondering:
if my husband will have the chance to get his hair cut
Loving:
the sound of birds outside all the time, so special
Hoping: for good results on my son's VCE results
Marvelling:
at being able to dry things on the line after a puppy and a foggy winter
Needing:
to go grocery shopping, plan my menu and pay some bills
Smelling:
unfortunately fumes in my car after taking the mower and petrol in it
Wearing:
a black t-shirt & jeans
Following:
it is very hard to read my reader at such a slow speed, but I tried
Noticing:
how the bluebells are finished and there is a first rose on the arch (Renae)
Knowing:
Christmas is coming, vaguely
Thinking:
about planning some more things, like a trip to the dentist
Feeling:
nicer after being in the garden and down the street
Bookmarking:
I don't bookmark
Opening: my icecream
Giggling: maybe about the animals that my daughter saw today at the sanctuary
Feeling: Tired

From here

Comments

Popular Posts