Freezer Free

Freshly Washed Broccoli Florets in Sieve


This morning I woke up thinking that I could only put 2 meats in the freezer at the other house as we won't have the opportunity to visit, and could only buy one meat to take home here to the fridge, based on the idea they would only last 3 or 4 days at the most in the fridge. I had already bought prosciutto so my days were cut down from that as well. Anyway, I found some chicken sausages with a long lead time and other things. May have to go to the local butcher and get some more nice sausages.

Thursday ~ Macaroni Cheese Prosciutto
Friday ~ Prosciutto (Lentil & Cannelini Bean Soup)
Saturday ~ Mince & Cabbage Stir Fry
Sunday ~ Chicken Sausage & Red Lentil Soup
Monday ~ Tuna Casserole
Tuesday ~ Beef & Chorizo Nachos (Fruit & Vege order comes)
Wednesday ~ Penne with Salmon & Broccoli
Thursday ~ Chorizo Impossible Quiche
Friday ~ Tuna & Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
Saturday ~ Pumpkin & Pancetta Risotto
Sunday ~ Pies, Potatoes
Monday ~ Italian or other sausages

I filled in the chorizo recipes etc. but have less money than I thought. So now we are having left over curry one night and Minestrone Soup with Chorizo from the pantry etc. I need to work out two more recipes from the pantry.

Comments

Popular Posts